Enjoy coloring William Morris’s wallpaper designs, possibly more popular today than they ever were.Read more...
William Morris was an English artist and designer who lived from 1834 to 1896. One of his many talents was drawing wallpaper designs.
The line drawings in this coloring book trace his fruits, flowers, and vines to provide a satisfying collection for the amateur and expert colorer alike. Reproductions of the paintings are shown in miniature in full color on the inside front and back covers, so that you can follow Morris’s color palette, if you wish.
48 pages with 22 images to color, 8.5 x 11"
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed